Ellenborough Park Hotel, Cheltenham
Ellenborough Park Hotel has 60 bedrooms, designed in a traditional English country house style by interior designer Nina Campbell. These are spread across four locations - the Main House, The Mews, Ellenborough Gate and Woodland Court - offering a superb mix of original and new.
Guests may choose from traditional, classic, luxury, tower rooms and four suites. These are named after famous National Hunt racehorses in honour of the hotel’s close relationship with Cheltenham Racecourse; Arkle Suite, Istabraq Suite, Kauto Star Suite and Stormyfairweather Suite.
Bedrooms are available for families and for guests who wish to bring dogs. Rooms with disabled access are also available. Guests have full access to The Spa which offers sauna, steam room, spa pool and seven treatment rooms.
Each of our rooms includes the following facilities:
- Exceptionally comfortable bespoke Hypnos beds
- Feather duvets and pillows and crisp Egyptian Cotton bedding
- Seating and working areas
- Tea and coffee making facilities, including filter coffee
- Mini-bar with fresh milk
- Large LCD television
- iPod docking station
- Highly controllable heating and air conditioning
- Safes which are large enough to house a laptop
- Bathrooms with under-floor heating and loudspeakers linked to the television
- Penhaligon’s Racquets Formula toiletries
- Luxurious towels, bathrobes and slippers as standard
- In addition each of the suites includes a Bose stereo system.
Book your stay at Ellenborough Park hotel, Cheltenham today