The open plan Istabraq Suite is 56.5 square metres in size and has an outstanding 27.1 square metre split level bathroom with twin basins, a roll top bath and a large walk-in shower with drench shower head. The Istabraq Suite also offers:
- An exceptionally comfortable kingsize four poster Hypnos bed
- Feather duvets and pillows
- Crisp Egyptian Cotton bedding
- Seating and working area
- Tea and coffee making facilities, including filter coffee
- Mini-bar with fresh milk
- Large LCD television
- Bose sound system
- Highly controllable heating and air conditioning
- A safe which is large enough to house a laptop
- Bathroom with under-floor heating and loudspeakers linked to the television
- Full size Penhaligon’s Racquets Formula toiletries
- Luxurious towels, bathrobes and slippers as standard
Nestling in the eaves of the Main House, in what was once the vaulted ceiling of The Great Hall, this suite features numerous original Tudor beams. Views extend across the grounds towards Cheltenham racecourse, affording guests the unusual yet enticing opportunity to watch the finish line of the Gold Cup from the bath if they so choose!
Istabraq achieved 23 major wins between 1996 and 2001, including winning the Champion Hurdle on three consecutive occasions.