If non-work activities are required, either as a team building exercise or simply to add a distraction or extra entertainment element to the working day, these can be catered for.
From simple indoor events such as a Casino Night or Giant Scalextric tournament through to more diverse outdoor activities including croquet and duck herding!
- Activities can be included as part of a business event, taking place either on site within the extensive grounds or at local clubs and organisations as is appropriate.
- One of the key potential off site options is racing at Cheltenham Racecourse, adjacent to the grounds and once part of the estate.
- Dates of race meetings, hospitality options and tours of the racecourse on non event days are available.
- Other potential off site activities include archery, shooting, golf, cycling, horse riding, polo, Nordic walking, hot air ballooning and helicopter tours.
- The hotel also has close links with nearby golf, polo and shooting clubs.
For more details on activities in the local area, visit the Activities and Leisure section.