Santa Steam Train Special
Saturday 3rd December – Saturday 24th December (certain dates)
£16 per adult and £16 per child (age 1-14 years)
Enjoy a festive family day out with a trip on the Gloucestershire, Warwickshire Railway Santa train this Christmas!
Setting off from the Cheltenham Racecourse Station, steam all the way to the North Pole (Winchcombe) through the long tunnel and visit Santa and his elves in his grotto. When you arrive at Winchcombe the elves will meet you off the train, and make sure you have plenty of time to visit Santa and receive excellent presents especially selected by Father Christmas himself for each age group before your train returns to Cheltenham.
- Travel by steam-hailed train from Cheltenham to Winchcombe to meet Santa and then back to Cheltenham.
- A great festive spirit on the fourteen mile round trip.
- Activity sheet and crayons on the train.
- Visit Santa in his grotto surrounded by twinkling lights and lots of presents.
- Complementary mince pies, hot and cold drinks, biscuits and fruit in the station coffee shop.
- Present for the children.
- Babies under one years old travel free
- The Santa experience lasts about an hour and three quarters (but allow longer in case of unexpected delays).
- Free parking at Cheltenham Racecourse station but please note there is no access to Winchcombe station.
Why not make a mini festive break of it and book a room at the hotel. Recently voted a Sunday Times Ultimate 100 British Hotel in the families section, we have plenty here to keep you and your children entertained.
To book your tickets now, contact the GWR