The Yolo Retreat team is made up of fitness professionals and holistic coaches to deliver the ultimate health and fitness experience. All of the team share the same passion for health and wellbeing and have delivered at the highest level to bring a programme to Ellenborough Park which will inspire you to achieve what you didn’t feel was possible.
The fitness team from Yolo Retreats understands that everybody is not the same and one size does not fit all. Fad diets and generic methods of training will not necessarily support you to achieve your personal goals. The two programmes on offer provide a fitness kick-starter which provides a programme to jump start peoples fitness and inspire them to engage in a healthy lifestyle where they may have tried and failed beforehand. The advanced option is called ‘Train Like A Pro’ and essentially challenges people who are already exercising on a regular basis to work with the fitness team on learning how to use their dedicated to training a lot smarter and how to take the fitness to the next level.
So many of us live busy lifestyles and neglect ourselves in relation to the importance of health. Some of us just don’t know where to start. Well, this is where the Yolo Retreat programme can inspire you to take steps to make the positive changes. We are all on a journey in life and with the health and fitness expertise of Yolo Retreats in the perfect setting of Ellenborough Park, we can make the journey much more health conscious.
The cost of each programme is £189.00 per person or £349.00 per couple
Programme on offer:
Train Like a Pro 30th April
The ‘Train Like A Pro’ 1-day fitness programme is designed to take your fitness to the next level and educate on how to maximise the results through a training programme and nutrition. You will understand how the fitness professionals approach health, fitness and wellness which will allow you to make changes to your current routine and approach.
The programme will take you on the journey of how to do this in a smart way to maximise dedication to healthy lifestyle.
Who is this for:
Male and Female’s who currently exercise and have the physical capabilities to be challenged. Age is no barrier providing the fitness levels are able to sustain the workload. We recommend the entry level to be a regular attendee of a gym/fitness club or applies themselves to regular exercise 2-3 times per week.
- 8:45am – 9am Arrival and registration (Healthy smoothie on arrival)
- 9:30am Introduction to living healthy and the components of fitness (Busy lifestyles, training smart etc)
- 10am-11am Fitness practical session (HIIT session intro)
- 11am – Refuel and Recover
- 11:15am – 1215am Power Yoga
- 12:30pm – 1:15pm Nutrition talk into a 1.15pm lunch
- 2pm – 3pm The secret to achieving results through exercise and food talk
- 3pm – 4pm Bodyweight strength session
- 4-5pm Core strength and trigger point rolling
- 5pm-5:30pm Summary of day (question and answer session)
- 5:30pm Guest departure and opportunity to rebook