Easter Weekend Break
Step into Spring With Our Indulgent Cotswolds Easter Break
What better way to embrace the beginning of spring than with a relaxing break with loved ones, consisting of lots of chocolate, lazy strolls and a beautiful setting to enjoy it all in? From £420 for two nights, for two adults per room, you will get to enjoy a three course dinner on your first night and full English breakfast each morning, as well as access to our facilities onsite.
Available for arrival on Friday 30 or Saturday 31 March 2018, our Easter Weekend Break includes
- Two nights’ luxury accommodation for two guests
- Three course dinner for two in The Restaurant on your first evening
- An Easter treat in your room upon arrival
- A full English breakfast each morning
Extras for the little ones
- Children’s Welcome Packs (including colouring books and crayons)
- Children’s bathrobes, slippers and rubber ducks for bath time
- Children’s turn down service (including chocolate milk and a cookie)
- Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday in the hotel gardens
- Use of the heated outdoor pool
- A three course dinner in The Restaurant on your first evening.
Let us welcome you into our home this Easter where you can sit back and relax and let us do the rest.
Ellenborough Park is the ideal venue for luxury family holidays. Nestled in the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, our luxury hotel provides a wonderful place to enjoy some family springtime fun. From picnics and hill walks to our 90 acres of lawn for children to frolic and play on, there’s plenty for all the family to do during their Easter stay at Ellenborough Park. The local area is also filled with lots to see and do, including days spent at: Cotswold Farm Park, Highclere Castle or the All Things Wild nature centre. From £420 for two nights, bring along the little ones for some Cotswolds fun – and remember, children under 12 stay and eat for free!
Terms and Conditions apply: Bookable for 2 night stays arriving on Friday 30 March or Saturday 31 March 2018. Kids meals are complimentary on the 1st night (Children’s menu only) and included the second night when dining off the children’s menu and joined by a adult ordering a main meal. Full prepayment required at the time of booking, non-refundable and non-transferable. Dining reservations are subject to availability and must be booked in advance. Children are classified between 4-11 years old.