Head Sommelier Clio Giudici has created a comprehensive and extensive wine list which includes many well-known wines, together with vintages created by unique family and boutique wineries from all over the world.
- Over 500 different wines with more than 5,000 bottles kept in the cellars at any one time
- The best quality refrigeration units ensure that each wine is kept in perfect condition
- Guests are welcome to ask any questions relating to the wine region, vintage or producer
- Clio and her team will be happy to make recommendations regarding each wine’s partnership with food
Some of the more distinctive wines include:
- Italy – Toscana Chardonnay, Fèlsina, “I Sistri” 2010
- Austria – Burgenland Gut Oggau “Timotheus” 2012
- France – Condrieu, Domaine Christophe Pichon 2007
- Spain – Costers del Segre Albariño, Castell d’Encus, “Susterris” 2011
- USA – Freemark Abbey Chardonnay, Napa Valley, 2010
- New Zealand – Seresin Riesling “Memento”, Marlborough, 2009
- Italy – Toscana Rosso, Isole e Olena, “Cepparello”, 1995
- France – Château Ducru-Beaucaillou, 2ème Cru, 1982
- Spain – Toro, Numanthia, “Thermentia”, 2007
- South Africa – Ashbourne Pinotage, Walker Bay, 2007
- Australia – Torbreck, “The Steading”, Barossa Valley, 2003
- Chile – Louis Antoine Luyt “El Paìs de Quenehuao”, Valle de Maule, 2010
Ellenborough Park’s house Champagne is Billecart-Salmon
Since its founding in 1818, by Nicolas François Billecart and his wife Elisabeth Salmon, the Billecart-Salmon House, situated in Mareuil-sur-Ay in north-eastern France, remains independent to this day. The House is now run by the seventh generation who continue to produce Champagnes of the highest quality.
On a never-ending quest for excellence and perfection, Billecart-Salmon Champagne is aged in a vast network of cellars, dating back to the 17th and 19th centuries and under the watchful eye of the greatest cellar masters, traditions join forces with the most modern technology.
The light, fine and harmonious Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve is the House Champagne and is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier from three different years, selected from the finest Grands Crus sites. Other Champagnes served include the delicate and elegant Grand Cru Brut Blanc de Blancs, the romantic Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé and Billecart-Salmon Cuvée Nicolas Fraçcois Brut, created as a tribute to the House’s founder.