Ellenborough Park has 60 rooms designed in traditional English county house style. Accommodation is spread across four locations – Main House, The Mews, Ellenborough Gate and Woodland Court – all rooms have been completed by interior designer Nina Campbell. The range of locations offers a superb mix of original and new and guests may choose from several room types – Traditional, Classic, De Luxe, Luxury and four suites. These are named after famous racehorses in honour of Ellenborough Park’s close relationships and location to Cheltenham Racecourse – Arkle Suite, Istabraq Suite, Kauto Star Suite and Stormyfairweather Suite.
Rooms are available for families, guests requiring disabled access and for those who wish to bring well behaved dogs.
- Exceptionally comfortable bespoke Hypnos beds
- Feather duvets and pillows encases in crisp Egyptian Cotton
- Seating and working areas
- Tea and coffee making facilities, including filter coffee
- Mini-bar with fresh milk
- Large LCD television
- iPod docking station
- Highly controllable heating and air conditioning
- Safes large enough to house a laptop
- Bathrooms with under-floor heating and loudspeakers linked to the television
- Penhaligon’s Racquets Formula toiletries
- Luxurious towels, bathrobes and slippers as standard
- In addition each of the suites includes a Bose stereo system
- Complimentary Wi-Fi