One of the most child-friendly hotels in the Cotswolds
Ellenborough Park is the ideal venue for luxury family holidays in the Cotswolds. Nestled away in one of the UKs most sought after Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, we provide a wonderful base for plenty of family fun days out and countless things to do, either at the hotel, or close by. There are picnics to eat, hill walks, 90 acres of lawns for children to play games on and an outdoor swimming pool to make your luxury family holiday as enjoyable as we think it should be.
We are located on Cheltenham’s doorstep but if you’re wanting to venture further afield, there are many attractions locally such as Sudeley Castle; a great day out for families, and a calendar of educational, musical and foodie festivals, taking place throughout the spring and summer months catering for children and adults of all ages. End your day in one of our restaurants, where children are welcome and where our friendly team will happily provide a children’s menu.
Family fun days in the Cotswolds
- Cotswold Water Park: Britain’s largest water park
- Cotswold Falconry Centre
- Highclere Castle
- Birdland Park & Gardens
- Cotswold Farm Park
- All Things Wild Nature Centre
- Sudeley Castle
- Trampoline Park in Gloucester
What we offer
- Complimentary cots are provided. For the older children, extra beds that are suitable for children up to the age of 11 can be provided for £30 which also includes a child’s breakfast. For Children 12 and over, we recommend booking a second room that is either inter-connecting or adjacent.
- Full use of one of our Ergobaby carriers, making family stays even more convenient, relaxed and comfortable. (Please note that these carriers are subject to availability. Please call in advance if you would like to use one.)
- Babysitting with a local, Ofsted-registered nanny can be arranged for £15 per hour.
- With 17 family-friendly rooms which can accommodate extra beds, our wide selection of rooms ensures you can bring your babies, toddlers, children and young adults with you to experience a luxury family holiday at Ellenborough Park. We also have a pair of interconnecting room for those looking for a little extra space and independence.
- Children of all ages are able to dine in the Horse Box. For fine dining in our 3 AA Rosette restaurant, well behaved children above 12 years of ages are welcome. Children can enjoy their very own menu prepared by our chefs. Alternatively you can order room service or a picnic if you’re going to explore the Cotswolds.
- Children are welcome to use our outdoor pool, however, children under age 16 are not allowed in spa/sauna/steam room/hot tub.
- There are games (Monopoly and more) in the lounge to spend your time relaxing together as a family.