Staying Safe Together…We will
- Always welcome you with a friendly smile however it will be from a 2 metre distance.
- Not lose our personal touch however we will be operating a contactless check-in/check-out
service where possible and encouraging you to pre-pay to reduce interactions.
- Mark out a safe distance to queue – It’s what Brits were born to do!
- Make way for our guests to pass safely, please don’t be surprised if you see a member of the team
walking away to maintain a safe distance. Our job is to keep you and our team safe.
- Refrain from holding doors open and limit contact in ‘high touch’ areas.
- Introduce service tables to maintain a safe distance when exchanging items.
- Supply safety stations with sanitiser, wipes and gloves at key points throughout the hotel.
- Encourage you to use the bathroom in your room although public toilets will be available.
- Increase our cleaning rotations especially in ‘high touch’ areas, e.g. lift buttons, door handles etc.
- Temperature check you and the team on arrival to check whether it is safe to let you in.
- No longer offer buffets including breakfast service. We will be providing a grab and go offering
or if you’d prefer, enjoy breakfast in bed.
- Help you increase your step count by limiting lift usage and introducing ‘Flows’ a one-way system
of ways in and out.
- Only enter your room on request so we will not automatically clean your bedroom each day,
it will only be on request, however the team will of course provide clean towels, sheets and toiletries.
- Limit access to our leisure facilities to ensure you can work out in a safe and super clean environment.
- We will provide less amenities in your room, we are not cutting corners just ensuring that risk is
reduced and to make the cleaning process more thorough.
- We know caffeine is important and will still serve you coffee but in a disposable cup instead of a mug.
- We would love to catch up in person (in the new way) so our sales team will now be inviting you
to a Zoom call and a virtual show round.
- Use protective shields to protect both you and the team so please don’t be alarmed.
- Be friendly and warm and would love to chat, just from a distance.
- If at any stage you think we can do better, please let us know straight away, we want to learn,
get it right and will improve to make you reassured.